There are always a number of options when designing, construction servicing and maintaining mechanical ventilation and air conditioning systems, our experience enables us to offer a range of options for the best air conditioner design to suit most mechanical situations allowing our customers to choose the most economical and practical solution for their specific needs and budget.
In the process of designing airconditioning systems there are many factors that can influence the design consideration including:
- The number of buildings occupants and whether physically active or passive.
- Building construction materials and their resistance to heat transfer.
- Presence of perimeter glazing on building walls and aspects of such.
- A buildings sensitivity to noise can range from noisy factories to pristine recording studios.
- Maximisation of energy consumption.
- Required aesthetics of the building intended to be conditioned.
- Available access to building services including power supply, drainage, fresh air.
- Consideration of all other building services to avoid clashes and possibility of non-compliant installations.
- Prevention of water leaks from roof and wall penetrations.
- Compliance with the relevant Australian Standards (AS1668) and Building Codes of Australia (BCA).
- Effective and efficient design, maximising system performance at the same time minimising energy consumption.
Our qualified and experienced mechanical engineers tailor mechanical designs to suit customer’s needs.