KITCHEN EXHAUST CLEANING
Kitchen exhaust cleaning is an essential part of maintaining the kitchen hood exhaust system in your restaurant or kitchen facility. It remains one of the primary defences against fire hazards.
Keeping canopy hoods regularly cleaned is only half the job. Just as important is the associated ductwork and fans that are not visible. Routinely performed, professional cleaning of the kitchen exhaust system has the following additional benefits:
- Minimise product contamination
- Improved health standards
- Improved ventilation for smoke and odour extraction
- Compliance with local and national fire and health codes
- Minimise energy consumption
- Enhanced working environment for kitchen staff
Our established cleaning methods remove the grease and flammable residues from the interior surfaces of the hood, duct work and exhaust fans ensuring compliance with all applicable Fire Protection Association Codes.
Our team are highly trained in these areas and we pride ourselves on a reputation built upon for over 30 years. Our continual success depends on referrals and recommendations that result from this reputation.
Contact us for an obligation free consultation for kitchen exhaust cleaning, Sydney.